A microscope is an instrument used to see objects that are too small or hard to see with the naked eye. There are many types of microscopes like electron and scanning probe microscopes, but the60X-100X Pocket Microscope
is an optical microscope and is perfect for the amateur enthusiast looking to get a closure look at the world.
A long time has passed since Hans created the first microscope over 400 years ago. Now we have the ability to magnify up to 100 times all while being able to put it in our pocket at the end of the day.
are portable precision optical tools that are great for on the job spec checks, detailed inspections or evaluations. Some of its many uses include medical inspections, forensics, printer inspections, machinist spec checks, industrial tool making, micro assembly jewelry repair, circuit board inspection, security mark verification, insect inspection, plant study, fingerprint examination, gemstone appraisal, document inspection, geological sample assessment, and much more.
- A precision illuminated zoom Pocket Microscope with 60x-100x magnification power
- Microscope Focus adjusted by turning the wheel and the bulb can pinpoint the light on the object
- The stand can provide enough stability, allowing for hands free, just like a standard Microscope!
- Comes with a leather protective pouch
- Power Source: 3× LR1130 batteries (included)
This item is located in Canada and ships out same day or next business day; after confirmation that your payment has been received. Orders within the great white north are shipped using 1-7 business day service. Orders in the US are shipped using 2-12 business day service and international are sent by 4-6 week service. Xpress Post 1-3 business day service is available to Canadians and can be added to your order by [Clicking Here]